Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to Florida FLSA Lawyer @ Blogspot.com

This blog will be used to disseminate information to businesses throughout Florida on the application of the FLSA to employers.

I am a Florida employment lawyer who worked in the restaurant industry for 25 years before going to law school. My law practice is primarily focused on Florida labor law, which includes both State and Federal laws such as the Fair Labor Standards Act.

I have litigated labor issues in Federal and State courts from both the Plaintiff a Defense sides. I have gained important insight into the issues and a greater understanding of the law by doing this. Most lawyers will only argue one side, however, it is my opinion that they will never really understand the depth of the case law if they only prepare one side of the argument(s).

I regularly respond to emails within 24 hours, so if yo have a question, please feel free to ask it.

No comments:

Post a Comment